More information.

I closed Safari and reloaded the web site. The actual message read:

Application Blocked by Security Settings
Name: fprotate
Location: http://www.meyerfuneral.com
Your security settings have blocked an untrusted application from running.

I know this is a Java thing because the Java logo appears when I first load the
page and the spinning wheel appears and then the message pops up.