On Jun 15, 2015, at 12:00 PM,Sandy Price <scjpr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I realize this is off topic, but I need some help. Against my advice, my son
> purchased a Dell desktop computer last year, running Windows 8. Now he's
> having an issue where it won't boot up and keeps saying it can't mount the OS
> drive, even though the hardware diagnostic reports all is okay. Can anyone
> recommend a local reputable and reasonably-priced Windows support technician?

We all have relatives like that. Makes you want to grab them by the lapels and
shake them ‘till their pity little heads fall off, doesn’t it?

But, to the issue, Jeff Slyn is on this list and I have used him before for a
client of mine and was quite satisfied. If he hasn’t already contacted you, you
can catch him at ad...@slynsystems.com.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher