All --

I have a Power Mac G5 tower that is in good working order. The housing is clean
with few, if any, scratches. I prefer to donate it to a school or other
nonprofit organization, if anyone knows of one looking for a Mac like this. If
that doesn't happen I'm open to selling it.

The model is PowerMac 7,2. It has a 1.8 GHz PowerPC 970 CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, 150 GB
hard drive. The OS is 10.4.11, which I think is the latest this system can run.
I installed a new DVD drive in it several years ago, and I just recently booted
off a CD so that is working as well. There's no additional software installed
and keyboard and monitor are not included, just the tower. Please email me
privately if you're interested.

Thanks,

Sandy