If you have the TWC rented modem, there is no charge for the swap. There are
modems that will do the fastest 300 speed like the Arris/Motorola Surfboard
6183. I have this one in my home and would suggest anyone who rents a modem to
buy their own and save yourselves the modem rental fee and wifi charge if it
applies to you. That's up to 15.00 off your bill each month.

Sent from my iPhone