The story on Ars Technica also said that Louisville development is proceeding
apace.
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/10/google-fiber-laying-off-9-of-staff-will-pause-plans-for-10-cities/

I'm told by a couple of different people that they've seen AT&T fiber trucks in
their neighborhoods, putting in lines as quickly as they can manage.

On Oct 26, 2016, at 12:40 PM, John Robinson wrote:

> GREAT, thank now hopefully the court will settle the pouting of AT&T
>

>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 12:38 PM, John Stone <johnsst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On NPR they said that Google said that this slow down should have no effect
>> on Louisville!
>>
>> John
>>
>> On Wednesday, October 26, 2016, John Robinson <profilecoven...@me.com> wrote:
>> Didn’t the article say that they would continue in those cities they have
>> already made a commitment?
>>
>> I hope the AT&T lawsuit doesn’t discourage them, strange how AT&T doesn’t
>> seem to like competition…..this potential merger with TimeWarner has a good
>> chance of their debt rating going to JUNK….
>>
>> John
>>

>>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 7:12 AM, Ed Wiser <wisero...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Digital Trends
>>> Google halts expansion of Fiber in 11 cities amid layoffs, executive shakeup
>>> Google has "paused" its deployment of gigabit internet service Fiber in 11
>>> cities following layoffs and the departure of its parent company's CEO.
>>> It's already available in nine U.S. cities.
>>>
>>> The post Google halts expansion of Fiber in 11 cities amid layoffs,
>>> executive shakeup appeared first on Digital Trends.
>>>

>>> http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/google-fiber-paused-11-cities/
>>> Sent with Reeder
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

>> --
>> U-2 & SR-71 web page
>>
>> http://www.blackbirds.net
>>
>> Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety -Benjamin Franklin
>>
>> Read the Constitution - It's Interesting!
>> http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

B. Eric Bradley • (502) 303-5199 • (502) 454-4207 land & fax