I guess my description was not accurate.

The paper is new blank…. the printing happens at night when no one is in my
computer.

It is not a paper issue, it is an issue of the printer coming on at various
times and beginning to spew out sheet after sheet of paper with one line
printed at the very top edge.

Thanks,

Richard D. Meadows
Co-Founder & CCO