I’ve never used tax software, with the business it’s just too complicated…but
my divorced daughter has a very simple  return and the CPA I use charges as if
she were a small business so this year I thought I might try filing her return
using either TurboTax or H&R Block’s software.

What advise do you have?  My grandson, his dad and aunt all use H&R Block and
think it’s great.   I’ve looked up the comparison between the two and they look
very similar.

One of the biggest benefits of the web is getting the lowdown from those in the
know so any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.

John