Opening Airport Utility I find a devise that has no name, rather an long string
of letters and numbers.

All other items have names, the iPhones, iPads, HP printer, Apple TV’s, etc.
etc…

How do I discover what this unnamed item is, what it belongs to…maybe it’s the
Alarm system, maybe it’s the Trane furnace that was just installed and the
thermostat had to be joined to the network for the firm to monitor and for the
app on the iPhone to control the system from anywhere…but I would like to know.

Is there a utility that will help me discover what devise belongs to this
unnamed number?

Thanks for your help,

John