I too, am 72. I use to ride a lot, but health issues developed in the last few
years. I’m doing much better now and starting to ride more. I rode 15+ miles
today. In times past, I could ride 30+ miles. We have a tandem recumbent and I
have a single recumbant. My wife and I ride 10 mile at a time now days.

I hope to get out more when the weather is good.

I wear hearing aides and I have a blue tooth connector which connects my iPhone
to my aids. I listen to music through my hearing aids when I ride.

More geek wear.