What others said: obviously spam.

Aside from other reasons, clues are wrong syntax and poor grammar: “windows”
not capitalized; “Micro Soft” as two words (and in other instances lower-cased
as one word); “has been expired” rather than “has expired”; the use of “Let me
repeat” and then “I will repeat.” Either written by non-native English speaker
or someone who failed grade-school grammar.