Jonathan,

Being ignorant and presumptuous, you raced to the conclusion that I misused the
word hoist.  I am well aware of the meaning of both hoist and foist.

I chose hoist to communicate the sort of burden that truth would have upon a
Pharisee. A hypocrite, a religious bigot.  Foist would have been too judgmental.

In linguistics, grammar (from Greek: γραμματική) is the set of structural rules
governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural
language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field
includes phonology, morphology, and syntax, often complemented by phonetics,
semantics, and pragmatics.

If by grammar Nazi, you mean someone who chooses to use words according to
their meaning, then you should perhaps check the meaning of both Nazi and
grammar.

Is Macgroup a Christian group who likes Apple computers, or is it a group of
people who are interested in Apple computers and want to learn more about Apple
computers, and want a way of sharing information and providing support to each
other?

Peter