People who don’t own their infrastructure get screwed by those that do. You
won’t get much speed out of IgLou and Win.net and other local providers because
AT&T, whose wires they have to use won’t allow them their best stuff.

If you do not have AT&T Gigawhatsis or Google Fiber in your area then I would
recommend Spectrum for their decent speed.

If you have access to fiber it is relatively inexpensive to get an awesome
connection, the likes of which you have never had before.

Spectrum will still be a good second choice even then, but then in lieu of
fiber options in your neighborhood they are all I would go with.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jonat...@fletcherdata.com