With all the recent work I did a speed-test on Spectrum’s cable.

I’m sure I had paid for 300 down with TimeWarner, now I’m getting a little over
200.

Their Rep said I was paying for 200 and for another $40.00 I could go to 300.
No thanks.

Since they have increased the 100 download to 200 at no cost they had lowered
my bill to the 100 rate.

Check your bills be be sure your getting this latest promotion…

Also, they no longer charge for the modem, they are free so even though the
Arris I have does fine I may as well use their equipment and save mine.

John