Well, some sites’ cookies, like my bank and YouTube for instance, do re-appear.
 Perhaps the only site-cookie I retain is for eBay, but if the tag-along
cookies are insistant and continue to re-appear, I’ll need to clear ALL of them
and maybe also Quit Safari.  So it's then necessary to log back into the sites
I want.  Annoying.

-russ