Electric Windows

Electric Toothbrush

Microwave

The list is endless with devices and products that make life simpler and more
efficient…

Today I saw a portable, foldable lamp that would travel with me and the
MacBook.  Under $40.00, once in the site…

APPLEPAY!

ONE CLICK.  ONE…DONE

No filling out of name, address, phone, email address and credit card number,
expiration date, and pin number on the back….which will reside at the site of
the merchant just waiting for someone to hack into their system.

No using PayPal and being redirected, waiting for PayPal to load, confirming
the method of payment then being transferred back to the merchant…

Clicking the ApplePay icon my Apple Watch beeped and vibrated with me to double
press the bottom button, the one we always use when paying.

Pick the card and I get the checkmark on the Watch and the screen..

This is fantastic, SUPER fast, and SAFE….

John