Reading further, it appears that Qualcomm holds the lion's share of key patents
in the technology and makes the most chips supporting mobile technology. That's
why the current administration blocked the sale of it to Singapore-based
Broadcom, on quite legitimate fears that that would give China the upper hand
in the new technology, through their companies Huawei and ZTE.

It is likely that the path to 5G will be littered with the rapidly decomposing
bodies of early adopters and Apple is just waiting for a safer time to declare
their intentions.

I’m all for letting them wait for just the right amount of fermentation:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DoSs6DcA6dFI&d=DwIFaQ&c=OAG1LQNACBDguGvBeNj18Swhr9TMTjS-x4O_KuapPgY&r=F2GFXrjLFqVo3VwvIlo_XYeEiRRjHv15rxcenz7A21woG2aFGcrzndoSsskxfmOs&m=KXO4n0QaIwgQL3YymsyiPn3WPo1Lq7tU52MtpIbuIzI&s=zerCmv6devwT5D5T51jXDk1_VCgZ2T76qBuwqXuoIRo&e=

::-)

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
Workplace Innovation Facilitator

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group  •  Next Meeting: 4/23/19

Techfest Louisville  •  August 22-23