I’ve heard it both ways. I have been told they’re weighing reopening, and I
have also heard it that they will likely not reopen.

I don’t have any way to tell for sure, but I’m leaning toward the NOT option
because of the credibility of the person who told me.

I agree about TechRestore. Good people. Great service. They can handle just
about any repair you might need.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
Workplace Innovation Facilitator

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group  •  Next Meeting: 8/27/19

TechFest Louisville  •  Aug. 22-23