When I download my photos from iCloud or my iPad or my iPhone they are not full
resolution.

In the past I used imageCapture to download the photos, but for the last year
or more it doesn’t work well - for example, the photos are not in chronological
order and it does not load all the images in the window. Yesterday, I took a
bunch of photos and can’t find them in the image capture window.

I need full resolution photos to edit them in Photoshop.

In iPhoto preferences under iCloud, there is an item “Download Originals to
this Mac: Store original photos and videos on this Mac. Choose this option if
you want to access full-resolution versions of your entire library, even when
off line.”

Thats’s what I have done but it is cumbersome. I wish ImageCapture worked today
like it did a couple of years ago. My guess is they haven’t updated the app to
work with todays OS and iOS.

Does anyone know of an app that does what image capture does but works more
efficiently than the version I have which is 5 years old.

I would love a newer version but can’t find one.

Thanks.

Harry