I also don’t do FaceBook; I LIKE the focused bandwidth of a listserv. I do NOT
like the massive time-sink that is characteristic of the popular social media
sites.

I asked Lee if he wanted to work with me to get it up and running elsewhere and
he told me that Bill Rising volunteered to take it over. I reached out to Bill
to offer support and he hasn’t gotten back to me.

I have plenty of bandwidth, and hardware to put it on.

Alternatively, I ran across a pretty cool listserv alternative called Gaggle
that might fit our needs. It’s only $5 a month for up to 50 members (free for
up to 20). I don’t know how many people we have, so I have no idea where we
would fall on that spectrum.

Do we have a consensus building in any particular direction or should someone
just declare it and the rest can decide whether they want to join or not?

What does everyone thinK?

Is Bill on here? Do you have a plan yet?

We should probably decide sooner rather than later.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher
Workplace Innovation Facilitator

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group  •  Next Meeting: 2/25/20

Technology Association of Louisville, Ky (TALK)
www.talklou.com