Hi Dave,

I am certainly willing to spend a bit - I see this as quite a long term
project! I think I'm determined to persevere with my own torque controller
for a little while, but if I'm getting nowhere or progress is too slow I
won't be too proud to cough up the dough for something that works.

Could you point me at a couple of examples? I have googled but couldn't see
any with integrated torque controllers.

Cheers,

Luke