Hi all,
I am also trying to install xenomai patched kernel on my BBB for preemption
and RT Processing for my project.
I have followed the steps described here and also available on other
forums. But still I am not able to successfully develop the kernel.

I have tried following steps.( I am using newest version of BBB rev.C)
1. I have downloaded new 3.8 kernel ( as from webs I came to know that
xenomai is available till 3.8)
2. I have did menuconfig, Than applied the patch of xenomai.and compiled
the kernel.
3. When I have inserted the card with compiled kernel on BBB it gave me
'kernel panic' and stopped booting

--Than I did follow.
1. I did again fresh installation. again with minimal modules selected.
But still no luck.

Can anyone help me for this.?