's not a python problem.  I dug into the debug file
(where the filenames come from) and the extra 'dot' is present in the
files generated by the BBB default installed pasm (/usr/bin/pasm) but
is not present in the pasm included with machinekit (available if you
do a RIP build).  So I've got to figure out what's up with the
difference, and if a bug crept into the official BBB pasm.

On 10/15/2016 7:55 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> Anyone with expertise in Python got a moment to help me with this issue:
> ...basically, the python code is looking for filenames with a 'dot'
> errantly prepended (so .pruexample.p instead of pruexample.p), but my
> Python skills are not up to the challenge of figuring out what's wrong.
> Specific details to reproduce are listed in the issue above, while the
> python file can be found in the example configs:
> Thanks!

Charles Steinkuehler

website: blog: github:
Visit this group at