Hi I am hoping to find out how to send a gcode file to machinekit without
using axis?

>From the message link below I can see I need a couple things

I've heard that I can do this with mkwrapper. And I've seen the need to set
DISPLAY mkwrapper instead of axis.

I want to run mkwrapper from within a Machinekit configuration.

do I need a run.py file or something

to simplify things lets just say the gcode file is named 1001.nc and is
located in the same place as the linuxcnc machinekit config directory

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/machinekit/mkwrapper|sort:relevance/machinekit/CL8RF7LPGEA/31sH9JVtHQAJ

PS I am trying to run a 25mg+ file on a Pocket NC with Beagle Bone Black
running on Machinekit.

And help is appreciated,

Randy