Hi Andrij

> On 30 Dec 2016, at 23:49, Andrij Senyk <andrij.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can you help me, where I can find the default pinout for beaglebone
> machinekit? or where I can change it?

There is no default pinout. It is up to the person making the cape.

Best place to start is to use an already existing configuration. Like for the
CRAMPS cape.

https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/tree/master/configs/ARM/BeagleBone/CRAMPS

The pins that are used are configured in lines like these:
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/blob/master/configs/ARM/BeagleBone/CRAMPS/CRAMPS.hal#L92

You probably should also look at the pinmux sheet .ods
https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/beaglebone-black-pinmux

And for the CRAMPS board the schematics are on the reprap wiki
http://reprap.org/wiki/CRAMPS

> For example in bl-mach-v1.1 LTP port
> pin 2 - STEP X
> pin 3 - DIR X
>
> I need a diagram to what pin I can directly connect (without any capes) wire
> from bl-mach-v1.1 LTP pinout

Best start would be the link to the CRAMPS reprap wiki above