Just an update on this|
It is just possible there is a corruption in the machinekit repo, which is causing problems with recent package builds too
We have just tried a build from a fresh clone of the repo and get all sorts of errors
Brian - If you know how, are you able to revert packages back to something produced at around 8th March and try those?
and the matching flavor package
Simon - likewise, but don't screw up your system if you are not sure
We are looking at it , but it may take a while to resolve
On 20/03/17 08:33, schoone...@btinternet.com wrote:
Can you try running the flavor binary in /usr/libexec
website: http://www.machinekit.io blog: http://blog.machinekit.io github: https://github.com/machinekit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Machinekit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to machinekit+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/machinekit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
- [Machinekit] Machinekit not starting: seems to b... Brian Schousek
- Re: [Machinekit] Machinekit not starting: s... Bas de Bruijn
- Re: [Machinekit] Machinekit not starting: s... schoone...@btinternet.com
- Re: [Machinekit] Machinekit not startin... schoone...@btinternet.com
- [Machinekit] Re: Machinekit not starting: s... Francis Samuel