Am Dienstag, 2. Februar 2016 04:25:51 UTC+1 schrieb Jeff Pollard:

>   I started with the TopEPPSHostMot2 version of the FPGA code from
> mesanet.com and modified that by removing the parallel port interface and
> building in the GPMC interface.  Then on the machinekit side I wrote a
> stand alone C program that did the same I/O as the hm2_Xi90.c file
> mentioned above.  There is a memory space in the FPGA where a "cookie" is
> stored once it has been properly programmed. The value is:55AACAFE and is
> stored at location 0x0100.  Once you can read that, you can start making
> your own hm2_XXX file.
>
>   Hopefully that will give people wanting to use hostmot2 with MachineKit
> a start on how I implemented it.

I have an unused LogiBone [1] which could be used to run hostmot2. I have
not found the VDHL code in your MachineKit fork [2]. Would you mind share
the GPMC adapter to hostmot2 with me?

Your Beagle Bone FPGA shield looks nice. Looking forward to hear any news.

[1] http://valentfx.com/logi-bone/
[2]
https://github.com/xylotex/MachineKit/tree/MachineKit-ubc/src/hal/drivers