> On 11 Jun 2017, at 18:39, schoone...@btinternet.com wrote:
>

> On 11/06/17 12:20, Bas de Bruijn wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I notice that when printing a part, the retracting doesn’ seem to work.
>> Unretracting (G23) works, and without the retracting it results in too much
>> plastic being squirted out.
>> I have checked the .ngc file to see if the command is there, and it is. So
>> my next step would be to look to where the retracting is being handled.
>> Does anybody know what’s the best place to looking for that, either in the
>> machinekit configuration or elsewhere?
>>
>> Bas
>>
> Hi Bas
>
> Looks like
>
> SUBROUTINE_PATH = /usr/share/linuxcnc/ncfiles/remap-subroutines/fdm
>
> is where the remapping in cramps.ini points to, albeit it does not exist on
> mine, but I don't do any BBB or FDM stuff

yes, some searching and I’ve found these in my RIP build
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/tree/master/nc_files/remap-subroutines/fdm

It’s about these lines for G22
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/blob/master/nc_files/remap-subroutines/fdm/g22.ngc#L4
and G23
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/blob/master/nc_files/remap-subroutines/fdm/g23.ngc#L4

which set digital outputs.
So I need to dig into the configuration itself it seems and find out which
signals run from these outputs…

Thanks!