> On 15 Jun 2017, at 15:07, 'Andrey Z.' via Machinekit
> <machinekit@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> How to customize homing behavior on Delta printer.
>

> I have pretty high Tower and I think I can run into trouble. In case only one
> axis homing in time I have manually drive them high enough BEFORE start
> homing procedure. Other ways it end in collision with one of axes. Are there
> any possibility to customize homing – so it drives every axis for 100 mm,
> then if there are no end-stop reached this axis will be left at position and
> other axes move every 100 mm. So basically homing works in segments within
> 100m every axis?
>
> Or is there any other way to customize Homing procedure?

you can set your joints homing sequence
see for example
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/blob/master/configs/ARM/BeagleBone/BeBoPr%2B%2B/Pepper/lineardelta.ini#L190

see also:
http://www.machinekit.io/docs/config/ini_homing/
http://www.machinekit.io/docs/config/ini_homing/#home_sequence

so you need to set your axes at the same number to get them to home at the same
time