On 10/08/17 13:54, Antonio Bello wrote:
I'm stucked at the same place and I cannot fix it. Someone has news on this or has already fixed for the early revision of rpi3?

It was fixed at the time
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/commit/bdf3bfe7a66399f3dd6cdf037a7e35e9d19d24d3

also another similar problem with a later board
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/commit/f916a1195ffe186d46184194773a7be654dda3d8

You must be using an ancient image, or using an as yet unknown hardware revision.
This issue details how to check what the exact problem is and find if your revision number is already covered.
https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit/issues/1223