sorry its the pre build package for the BBB

Like i said i can't do any updates seems after do then machinekit will not
run even with the latest per build version.
I did try to do a install for machinekit-dev but get the message can't fine
so that didn't go either.
I am trying to get a vel extrusion version working with my cramps board and
machineface.

will try a newer install again and not do an upgrade see how that go's

thanks gary