Hi,

Thanks for all the help.

So I have the DE0-Nano-SoC, G540 and steppers are there instructions on how
to install machinekit on the SoC and mesa on the FPGA?

I should be able to wire it all up OK, I'm basically going to start by
getting one stepper moving as instructed, I'm calling this phase 1.

So it will be DE0-Nano-SoC connected to G540 connected to a stepper.

I will just install Cetus on Android.

Am I taking the path of least resistance?

Any documents, tips or tricks that will help me?

My computer skills are great so as long as I have instructions I will be
fine with that.

I know very little about CAD/CAM or emc2/linuxcnc/machinekit.

Thanks again.

Richard