On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:09:49 AM UTC-5, Schooner wrote:

> Please see also https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit-hal
>
> This is a standalone Machinekit HAL stack without interpreter, motion,
> NML etc etc.

I would like to learn more about using these tools but it's very difficult
to find any practical examples.
I've seen tantalizing videos of integrating HAL and ROS but it's not clear
to me what's possible now and what is still firmly in the realm of 'under
development'

Machinekit insiders:  Please,Please, Please blog more and do more
videos/tutorials.