Hi

I downloaded the iso for Debian Jesse and went through the install process.
I opted to use the mirrors for the extra packages during install.

Then I followed the MK Installation instructions here
http://www.machinekit.io/docs/getting-started/installing-packages/ for
Jessie on i386 (installing on an old Dell Optiplex 760).

Unfortunately despite updating the repos as instructed, I keep getting an
error saying *unable to locate package linux-image-rt-686-pae* *. *I also
tried the xenomai kernel but get an error saying it also cannot be found.

Is there a known fix to this problem? I am unable to even get started with
MK at the moment.

Thank you

Ross