K, kinda answered my own question ...

"machinery serve --public &"
then run the compare without the "--html" option

Patrick H Swartz

From: machinery-boun...@lists.suse.com
[mailto:machinery-boun...@lists.suse.com] On Behalf Of Swartz, Patrick
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 11:46 AM
To: machinery@lists.suse.com
Subject: [Machinery] compare html option with public

Hi,
Another n00b question ...
How does one publish the compare via html with the "serve -public" option?

So far I can start "machinery serve --public", but then when I try to run a
compare with the"--html" option it complains that I need to stop the already
running process.  But I can't figure out how to pass the "public" to the
compare html option.

Many thanks,

Patrick H Swartz
solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then delete this
email and your reply. Tyson Foods, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates
will not be held liable to any person resulting from the unintended or
unauthorized use of any information contained in this email or as a result of
any additions or deletions of information originally contained in this email.