On 14.12.2016 14:31, jürgen fricke wrote:
> |1) # apt-get install ruby ruby-dev gcc make zlib1g-dev patch
> xdg-utils golang |
> |and ||2) # gem install machinery-tool|
> Laptop is running Debian Jessie 8.6 on a 3.16.0-4-686-pae kernel, the
> system i try to inspect is
> running  debian 8.6  2.6.32-48-pve kernel / x86_64
That is exactly the corner case I have described. Golang seems to be
version 1.3 in Jessie, which can not do cross compilation and you are
using a 32 bit system.

So the workaround I have mentioned should work. You just have to find
out where the files of the Machinery gem are stored, go to the
machinery-helper directory and copy the binary like described in my
previous mail.

Regards
Tim

(AG Nürnberg)