Hello List,

I am trying to work on a couple of use cases with machinery.

  1.  export to kickstart
  2.  RedHat/Centos to SUSE/openSUSE migration

For first use case, I wanted to understand where(in which file)
export-{autoyast/kiwi etc} are called. Please help me understand the flow. I
tried to trace using byebug unsuccessfully, I am looking for some quick help. I
find that referring lib/autoyast.rb to create a lib/kickstart.rb should not be
a challenge.

For second use case, I wanted to understand the use of workload_mapper. I was
wildly guessing if workload-mapper is a model of migration-engine and for some
reason its contribution was stopped?

Regards,

Sanjeet