Date: Saturday, June 08, 2002 09:00:26 PM
Subject: Re: Karen's email

Hi there: our email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] ever since we had such a problem with excite and it's buy-out last January. That's strange that you're having trouble with it now though, because I was able to chat before your last visit home. By the way.....for a little nostalgia, Steve and I have tickets to see INXS and Simple Minds on July 4. Can't wait! We saw Simple Minds before in TO. and LOVED it!!
Also, did you get things settled about the B&B in Dover or do you want to stay with us?
Love K.