Date: Saturday, July 27, 2002 09:54:22 AM
Subject: Re: Home again

Hi Marilyn,Ryan & Tyler
Great news about the band manager he should be happy with his
new band,and hope you guys are happy with him --congratulations to you
all.going to see alan and jennie on sunday.---- Had a nice visit with Karen
and family , and am now at Marions.Hope all is well at home .If you can find
Chris' birth and death dates.Cliffie wonts to get them on her tomb stone.Thay
are somewere on a paper on or in my bureau. Love you all
Vi
.