Ciao a tutti,
avete letto l'ultima lettera di Steve Jobs ?
La riporto qui sotto:
***********
Team,

I am sure all of you saw my letter last week sharing something very
personal with the Apple community. Unfortunately, the curiosity over
my personal health continues to be a distraction not only for me and
my family, but everyone else at Apple as well. In addition, during the
past week I have learned that my health-related issues are more
complex than I originally thought.

In order to take myself out of the limelight and focus on my health,
and to allow everyone at Apple to focus on delivering extraordinary
products, I have decided to take a medical leave of absence until the
end of June.

I have asked Tim Cook to be responsible for Apple 's day to day
operations, and I know he and the rest of the executive management
team will do a great job. As CEO, I plan to remain involved in major
strategic decisions while I am out. Our board of directors fully
supports this plan.

I look forward to seeing all of you this summer.

Steve

--
Nothing is fast than the speed of the light ... to prove this to yourself,
try opening the refrigerator door before the light comes on.

Maclist - iMaccanici - http://www.imaccanici.org
Gestione iscrizione:
http://lists.liste.imaccanici.it/mailman/options/maclist

Rispondere a