Hello,

I have launched a HTTP Live Streaming server listening to localhost on port
5555 with this command : mediastreamsegmenter -f
/Library/WebServer/Documents/live 127.0.0.1:5555

I’d like to deal only with audio, so it should be simple.

I know I have to send my audio packets to udp://127.0.0.1:5555 but I’d like to
do this programmatically, not using a third-party tool such as FFMPEG.  Indeed,
I have a Cocoa app that generates some sound for me. At the moment, it converts
the sound to AAC format and write it to a file.

Is there any interesting / relevant documentation / technical note that would
expose how I could send my audio data to the listening HLS server?

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Pierre