I’m starting to try out MultiPeer Connectivity, and my little test project
works fine but is logging a lot of messages of the form:

[GCKSession] Not in connected state, so giving up for participant [7CC095F5] on
channel [1].
[ERROR] ICEStopConnectivityCheck:2688 ICEStopConnectivityCheck() found no ICE
check with call id (2092996085)

I assume these come from MPC or other Apple frameworks.

— Does anyone know what these mean?
— Is there anything questionable I’m doing that might cause them, that I could
correct in my code?
— Or, is there anyway to suppress these so they don’t gunk up my logs?

These messages seem to show up for quite a few people, and have been going on
for years, which is sort of weird since MPC should be a pretty mature
technology by now. https://www.google.com/search?q=ICEStopConnectivityCheck
<https://www.google.com/search?q=ICEStopConnectivityCheck>

—Jens

PS: I’m doing this on macOS 10.13.4 beta, building a little command-line tool
in Xcode 9.3.