> I think I asked this before. I'm not sure it was answered, not remembering
> the answer anyhow.
> Should java System.getenv pick up ones that are added with LSEnvironment in
> the Info.plist file?
> It doesn't seem to.
> What would be a workaround for java code that depends on things like a HOME
> directory set?

Launching from Finder or other LaunchServices method? It has no effect when
launching from the command line.

Is it sandboxed? I don't know if sandboxing has an effect on LSEnvironment, but
I suspect it might considering it's been exploited to infect machines with
trojans (via DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES).

What are you ultimately trying to accomplish?

-DrD-