On Apr 12, 2015, at 2:23 PM, Hendrik Schreiber <h...@tagtraum.com> wrote:

>> e]
>
> Thanks, Michael.
> Are you copying the whole JDK or just parts?

Actually that was a version of my application I was trying to embed the Java 9
early access into to have a test version with that.
As far as the jdk goes I think what I did was generate a default Java 8
application with javapackager. This signed it, automatically, I didn’t have to
identify the signing ID. I went into the application Plugins directory until I
saw the Home directory. I removed that one and copied in the one from the Java
9 JDK.
Probably should of broke the signature.
I then signed that bundle as indicated in your email. Didn’t remember the
codesign options myself.
I probably should of done that before uploading the application. But anyone
interested in the uploaded is probably interested in hacking on it anyhow so a
valid signature wouldn’t matter.

Michael Hall