On 10/20/2015 12:23 PM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
> On 10/13/2015 10:32 PM, Sebastian Sickelmann wrote:
>> On 10/08/2015 01:06 PM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
>>>    Are you going to push the fix as part of other fixes for different
>>> JDK areas or as a separate fix?
>>>    In the second case you need to file a new bug for it.
>>>
>> I think the patches in the other areas are much bigger than
>> this(macosx-port-dev) one. I think I should handle the changes separated
>> for each mailing-list/repository.
>>
>> Should i than create a sub-task in JBS for each mailing-list/repository
>> who have reviewed the change?
>> Do I have to recreate the webrev for the new ticket-number?
>
>    Just create a new issue in java.awt area and send the bug id.
>    You can copy the same approved webrev under the new bug id if you
> wish.

Hi, i create a subtask JDK-8139754 for this. Unfortunatly i cannot scp
to cr.openjdk.java.net
anymore. I somehow "managed" that the server does not accept my
publickey anymore.

I mailed to k...@openjdk.java.net (found that on another thread) but
don't get an answer
yet. Is there anotherway to update my public key on cr.openjdk.java.net?
My username is sebastian

Thanks,
Sebastian