Hi, Eirik.
Did you create a bug at bugreport.java.com?

On 20/01/16 00:51, Eirik Bakke wrote:

The "left-to-right is scroll up" feature is not how native apps work on
MacOS, so my guess would be it could simply be disabled on MacOS.

I will take a look what we can do here. The problem only occurs if the second(horisontal) scrollbar is invisible.

Note also that when scrolling with the trackpad in native MacOS apps,
the OS makes a decision as to whether the scroll is vertical or
horizontal, and then scrolls in that direction only. The cut-off is 45
degrees, giving the user plenty of wiggle room. You can never scroll
truly diagonally except by zig-zaging.

Not sure but personally I like the possibility to scroll diagonally w/o zig-zaging when two scrolls are visible.

-- Eirik

On 1/19/16, 11:50 AM, "Sergey Bylokhov" <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com