This list should really be archived as the port project is over .. macos is just another one of the JDK desktop platforms. So you should re-post this to 2d-...@openjdk.java.net which is the right place to consider a patch too. And perhaps file a bug at java.com since I don't know of any bug report to this effect.

-phil.