On Jul 8, 2010, at 12:27 PM, Sven Aluoor wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Does anybody knows a tool where you can make a series of screenshots
> of a video? I think you all know this images from pirate sites,
> previews.
> Like Media Player Classic in Windows environment.
>
> At the moment I am using VLC, but he makes only one image/frame, not
> the hole movie.

You can capture the whole video in VLC if you use their advanced features and
can figure out the actual URL of the video file.

Otherwise, Snapz Pro will do this.

I've never tried to use the new QT Player's feature "New Screen Movie" t do
this, but it's trivial to try and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked right
out of the box.

--
  Macs R We -- Personal Macintosh Service and Support
    in the Wickenburg and far Northwest Valley Areas.