I have an AppleScript I use to bundle up spam and send it to spam-handling
services.  It accesses my Contacts to get the actual addresses of where to send
the various spam.

Since I upgraded to Mavericks, nearly every time I use it I am being asked,
“SPAM Report would like to access your Contacts.  Allow?”  It never did that
before.

Unfortunately, there’s no button for “Yes, dammit, PERMANENTLY,” which is what
I want to do.

In System Preferences / Security & Privacy / Privacy / Contacts, it says “Allow
the apps below to access your contacts”, and Spam Report is, in fact, listed
there.  So I as far as I can see, I shouldn’t be being asked over and over.
It’s as if the setting isn’t really permanent, or as if the Mac OS forgets the
identity of the SPAM Report script between activations.  The AppleScript is
compiled as an application, so I don’t know how much more application-like I
can make it.

Is there some other way to jigger this?

--
  Macs R We -- Personal Macintosh Service and Support
    in the Wickenburg and far Northwest Valley Areas.