On 22 Feb 2018, at 19:21, Glenn Carnagey <gle...@me.com> wrote:
> PORT 953 is RNDC (remote name daemon control), CLI for BIND.

sudo lsof -n -i:953 | grep LISTEN

Shows nothing listening to port 953, but I still can’t start bind.

I finally got bind to start, but it is not loading zones from the master (using
an identical file as from the working slave server with only the paths for
macOS updated).

I also can’t find where bind is logging and rndc doesn’t work at all (I have to
use sudo brew services bind (re)start)

I also cannot find where named is logging.

--
If women wear a pair of pants, a pair of glasses, and a pair of
earrings, why don't they wear a pair of bras?