It used to be that you would just drag the teeny tiny menubar image from one
screen to the other in the display arrangements pane. Currently, I am getting
both a menu and a dock on both of my displays after having done absolutely
nothing to achieve that. The dock on the big screen isn't particularly useful,
given that the screens are arranged vertically, but if you tease the proper
area it will appear.